Scholarships are Available
The Registrar will determine scholarships with information you provide when you register. Follow the link below to view our sliding fee scale which determines your minimum fee to attend camp.
Sliding Fee Scale
11 or 12 Day Sessions for youth ages 8-15
Fun-filled and longer sessions allow campers to experience twice the fun and unique activities than in a six day session. They will enjoy UWCHB classes, cook outs or outdoor camping (depending on age), boating, archery, sports, biking, swimming, fishing, art, nature and more! Older campers also get to go on a three day camping adventure!
6 Day Sessions for youth ages 8-15
Action-packed and excitement-filled! We make sure to include almost all the same fun and activities as in the 12 day sessions above (the main exception being the cookout or outdoor camping.) However, everyone loves the campfires, songs and s’mores! Campers will have such an awesome time at CHB, they’ll probably ask for 11 or 12 days next time!
Counselor-In-Training (CIT) Program
The CIT program is designed for campers who love camp and are 16 or 17 during the summer. This program is broken into 2 levels to allow participants to progress through and develop a variety of skills:
- Focuses on gaining skills and training for how to work with youth in the different areas throughout camp.
- CITs stay in cabins with the younger age groups, learn group management skills, assist counselors and are great mentors to the younger youth at camp!
- Builds upon the skills learned during the first level and takes them to the next stage.
- Allows CITs to develop more in depth skills that will help with job readiness such as resume building, interviewing skills and hands on experience learning how to run different program areas.
Both levels will spend hands on time assisting in:
- Program Areas – may include waterfront, field sports, nature, art and archery.
- Support Areas – may include kitchen, office, housekeeping and maintenance.
Those that excel in the program may be invited to return for additional sessions throughout the summer. Spaces are limited so make sure to register early and reserve your space. To apply, simply complete the camper registration form selecting the CIT program and then a member of the camp team will contact you to complete an application and interview for you to be accepted into this incredible program at Camp Helen Brachman!